By using this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following:
* No profanity.
* No personal attacks, threats or bullying.
* No inappropriate images, incl. pornography, nudity, violence, self-harm, etc.
* No political statements, other than those directly related to MP Library issues.
* Keep it factual: while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, be sure to differentiate between personal opinion and fact.
* If you're presenting something as factual, please be sure you can back it up with verifiable evidence.
* You may not use this site to promote any entity - commercial, political, religious, etc. - not directly related to the discussion of the Library.
Menlo Park Library is a grassroots, all-volunteer charitable nonprofit organization. 100% of the proceeds from our fundraising activities are used to support Menlo Park Library for the benefit of the community.
Menlo Park Library Foundation connects private financial support to enhance community library programs, facilities, and services. We partner with the City of Menlo Park and the community to fund multiple Library projects, including:
- Little Free Library program which installed 24 new library boxes throughout Menlo Park.
- Menlo Park Youth Poetry Contest celebrating youth creativity.
- Seed-Lending Library that will provide access to heritage seeds and gardening workshops to foster community resilience, improve food security, and reinforce a culture of sharing.
- ... and much more
We enthusiastically support the vision of building a planned new library and multi-generational community center in Belle Haven.
With your support, we will help advance and grow our library to meet 21st-century community needs. Become a Supporting Member of the Menlo Park Library Foundation today!