By using this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following:
* No profanity.
* No personal attacks, threats or bullying.
* No inappropriate images, incl. pornography, nudity, violence, self-harm, etc.
* No political statements, other than those directly related to MP Library issues.
* Keep it factual: while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, be sure to differentiate between personal opinion and fact.
* If you're presenting something as factual, please be sure you can back it up with verifiable evidence.
* You may not use this site to promote any entity - commercial, political, religious, etc. - not directly related to the discussion of the Library.
- "I believe libraries help Menlo Park thrive"
- "I believe in lifelong learning for people of all ages"
- "I want to give back to my community"
What does Menlo Park Library mean to you? Sharing your personal story is a powerful way to show your support. Even a sentence or two makes a world of difference.Endorse
The Menlo Park Library Foundation seeks private financial support from the community to supplement city funding for large-scale projects. We advocate for the Library to enhance its programs and services.
The Foundation funded the renovation of the Main Library Children’s space and the 2017 Space Needs Study. We’re currently funding the new Little Free Libraries to be distributed throughout Menlo Park. We're also co-sponsoring the Menlo Park Youth Poetry Contest with the City of Menlo Park. We’re working to fund the new Belle Haven library and development of the Main library.
We're a grassroots, all-volunteer charitable nonprofit organization. 100% of the proceeds from our fundraising activities are used to support Menlo Park Library for the benefit of the community.
We are a grassroots, all-volunteer organization with no paid staff. 100% of the proceeds from your donations go directly to support and enhance Menlo Park Library for the community. Read our stories.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Elyse Stein, President
Betsy Halaby, Vice President
Monica Corman, Past President
Lynne Fovinci, Treasurer
Libby Toub, Secretary
Clark Kepler, Director
Casey Scherm, Director
Margaret Race, Director
Menlo Park Library Foundation is a proud sponsor of our community libraries. From the Belle Haven Branch to the Main Library, our mission is to support and enhance Menlo Park's public library facilities, fundraising, and community network.
Your support helps us keep Menlo Park moving forward. Our city is the best in the Bay Area, and it continues to grow and evolve for a new century. Like so many other communities across the nation, our public library is a cornerstone of our community that will play a key role in our city's future health and success.
The need for 21st century community learning spaces for children, families, teens, adults and seniors to come together and share ideas and inspiration is self-evident. We are committed to helping Menlo Park keep apace for the benefit of generations to come.
Who we are
Menlo Park Library Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established in 2005. We seek and secure grants; leverage private partnerships; and accept donations to support library system improvements in Menlo Park for the benefit of the entire community.
We proudly support Menlo Park's public libraries. We speak out in the community about the value of the public library, and we advocate for positive library improvements including the current efforts to build new 21st century libraries in Belle Haven and the civic center campus.
We are a grassroots, all-volunteer nonprofit organization. 100% of the funds we raise are used to:
- Enrich children's lives through innovative services and projects
- Provide capital funding for Library equipment and technology
- Raise awareness about the Library's positive impact to the community
- Support projects that celebrate Menlo Park's identity as a hub of learning and innovation.
We are a grassroots, all-volunteer nonprofit organization - Powered By You. We believe in the power of the library to transform lives. Join our email subscriber list to receive the latest news and information for library supporters.