By using this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following:
* No profanity.
* No personal attacks, threats or bullying.
* No inappropriate images, incl. pornography, nudity, violence, self-harm, etc.
* No political statements, other than those directly related to MP Library issues.
* Keep it factual: while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, be sure to differentiate between personal opinion and fact.
* If you're presenting something as factual, please be sure you can back it up with verifiable evidence.
* You may not use this site to promote any entity - commercial, political, religious, etc. - not directly related to the discussion of the Library.
- "I believe libraries help Menlo Park thrive"
- "I believe in lifelong learning for people of all ages"
- "I want to give back to my community"
What does Menlo Park Library mean to you? Sharing your personal story is a powerful way to show your support. Even a sentence or two makes a world of difference.Endorse
The Menlo Park Library Foundation seeks private financial support from the community to supplement city funding for large-scale projects. We advocate for the Library to enhance its programs and services.
The Foundation funded the renovation of the Main Library Children’s space and the 2017 Space Needs Study. We’re currently funding the new Little Free Libraries to be distributed throughout Menlo Park. We're also co-sponsoring the Menlo Park Youth Poetry Contest with the City of Menlo Park. We’re working to fund the new Belle Haven library and development of the Main library.
We're a grassroots, all-volunteer charitable nonprofit organization. 100% of the proceeds from our fundraising activities are used to support Menlo Park Library for the benefit of the community.
We are a grassroots, all-volunteer organization with no paid staff. 100% of the proceeds from your donations go directly to support and enhance Menlo Park Library for the community. Read our stories.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Elyse Stein, President
Betsy Halaby, Vice President
Monica Corman, Past President
Lynne Fovinci, Treasurer
Libby Toub, Secretary
Casey Scherm, Director
Margaret Race, Director
Katie Hadrovich, Director
Jacqui Cebrian, Director
Mary Turner Gilliland, Director
We are a grassroots, all-volunteer organization - Powered By You. We work together to help build a stronger future for Menlo Park Library and the community it serves. If you want to get involved, we want to hear from you! Sign up here.
We are a grassroots, all-volunteer nonprofit organization - Powered By You. We believe in the power of the library to transform lives. Join our email subscriber list to receive the latest news and information for library supporters.