By using this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following:
* No profanity.
* No personal attacks, threats or bullying.
* No inappropriate images, incl. pornography, nudity, violence, self-harm, etc.
* No political statements, other than those directly related to MP Library issues.
* Keep it factual: while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, be sure to differentiate between personal opinion and fact.
* If you're presenting something as factual, please be sure you can back it up with verifiable evidence.
* You may not use this site to promote any entity - commercial, political, religious, etc. - not directly related to the discussion of the Library.
- "I believe libraries help Menlo Park thrive"
- "I believe in lifelong learning for people of all ages"
- "I want to give back to my community"
What does Menlo Park Library mean to you? Sharing your personal story is a powerful way to show your support. Even a sentence or two makes a world of difference.Endorse
Menlo Park Library is a volunteer group who fundraise to help sustain and develop Menlo Park's library facilities and services.
Menlo Park Library Foundation connects private financial support to enhance community library programs, facilities, and services. We partner with the City of Menlo Park and the community to fund multiple Library projects, including:
- Little Free Library Program with more than 40 library boxes throughout Menlo Park.
- Seed-Lending Library has provided over 10,000 seed packets.
We enthusiastically support the vision of building a planned new library and multi-generational community center in Belle Haven.
With your support, we will help advance and grow our library to meet 21st-century community needs. Become a Supporting Member of the Menlo Park Library Foundation today!