Menlo Park Library Foundation is a charitable nonprofit organization established in 2005. Our sole mission is to help Menlo Park Library create lifelong learning environments where children, families, teens, adults, and seniors share ideas and experiences—and inspire each other to achieve their dreams.
Become a supporting member
As a grassroots, all-volunteer nonprofit organization, 100% of our fundraising proceeds are used to help support and develop Menlo Park Library, including:
- Provide capital funding for Library equipment and technology
- Expand community access to books through the Little Free Library project
- Awaken creativity through the Youth Poetry Contest
- Support K-12 student success through the Belle Haven Homework Center
- Grow innovative new programs like the upcoming Seed Lending Library
- ... and much more
With your help, we can build on these successes and advance the Menlo Park Library to meet 21st-century needs. Become a Supporting Member of the Menlo Park Library Foundation today!